- Who: All dancers in grades Kindergarten-6th
- When: Wednesday, February 22nd, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- Where: Mary Welsh Elementary Gym
- Includes: Dance instruction from Blackout Dance Team & t-shirt
Dancers will perform at Poms Night on Friday, February 24th!
Registration is Due by February 1st to guarantee a t-shirt for your dancer!
If you have any questions, please email Coach Hafner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-668-1050.
We look forward to a fun clinic!
Poms Night Details (Friday, February 24th)
- What to wear: clinic t-shirt (t-shirts will be handed out at the clinic) and black bottoms
- When & where to report: 6:35 PM, to the high school cafeteria (enter through the new gym doors)
- Dancers will sit as a group on the south set of bleachers before they perform. At intermission, they will be released to sit with family in the main bleachers.
- Poms Night starts at 7:00 PM, in the new gym at the high school.
- Admission is $5 at the door for all guests (clinic dancers will get in free).
- There will be water & snacks available for free will donation!